Who are the HTML5 Game Developers?
An HTML5 game is classified as a game that:
- runs in a modern web browser
- uses Canvas or WebGL for graphics
While there is a large and growing collection of HTML5 Game Engines and Frameworks, who out there has actually written a non-trivial, professional HTML5 game? Here's my quick list:
- Lost Decade Games made Onslaught
- Impact made Biolab Disaster
- Gopherwood Studios made Entanglement
- EA made Poppit
- Pagoda Software made Wordico
- Grant Skinner made Pirates Love Daisies
- Massively Fun made Word Squared
- Hakim El Hattab made Sinuous
- Subsonic Games made Sonar
Who did I miss? What are some of your favorite HTML5 Game Developers?