14 HTML5 Game Developers to Follow
I asked the question "Who (not what) do you think of when I say HTML5 Games?" Here's what I heard, and here's who you should follow and watch. This group is leading the way for HTML5 games.
- @robhawkes - now works at Mozilla, developer of Rawkets, a multi-player HTML5 game; author of HTML5 Canvas book
- @LostDecadeGames - developers of Onslaught
- @hiive - ported his iOS game Creatures and Castles over to HTML5, now in the Chrome Web Store
- @SubsonicGames - building a full WebGL game; great developer diary blog
- @Vincent_Scheib - Chrome engineer, working on adding features to the platform like Mouse Lock
- @lillithompson - Chrome Developer Advocate for Games
- @hakimel - general awesome HTML5 engineer, wrote Sinuous, an early and very popular HTML5 game
- @ggoodale - developer on Word2, an HTML5 massively multiplayer tile based word forming game
- @erikjmoller - Opera core developer, porting Emberwind to HTML5
- @gopherwood - developers of Entanglement and Thwack!!
- @jgw - one of the lead developers for ForPlay, the library behind Angry Birds for the Web
- @gskinner - Flash dev behind the hit HTML5 game Pirates Love Daisies
- @html5grind - HTML5 games blog
Did I miss anyone? Let me know in the comments!